TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › DD Dragon anyone?
#1 Parent Harry - 2012-06-19
Re: DD Dragon anyone?

So I worked with DD for a few months in Shanghai. Was sent to Kindergartens, made to do more hours, and never paid a full salary (nearly 4000RMb a month less then the contract). This was a DD school in the suburbs.

Even after leaving they still send messages saying Ill be deported and worse. Head Office dont do anything.

Also heard that last weekend the police raided them (again) and most of their schools have closed for good. Can anyone update??

#2 Parent PolandS - 2012-06-17

Avoid! 7 people were deported from these schools in Shanghai. They all worked under Andy. Very sketchy company!

#3 Parent Harry Smiles - 2012-06-04

Worked with them in one of their 'branches' in Shanghai for 6 months...

Great if you love not being paid properly and farmed out to kindergartens.

I had to leave as I couldnt take it. No visa, Chinese boss who just doesnt pay unless you say you wont come to work. Have a huge turnover of staff, but they just look for newbies.

Even without a visa the school owner still threatens to kick you out. No idea how she can, (and she cant!)

Lots of threads on them here. Head office will do nothing to help.

Avoid like the plague!

#4 Parent Magister - 2012-05-24

I can't say that i have worked for them or know anyone who has. However, there have been a couple of threads on this board about the branches in Hangzhou & Wenzhou over the last few months. They may be good places to start looking for more information ...............

#5 Parent San Migs - 2012-05-23

Insight?

It is a training centre, you will be worked and exploited like a dog?

What more do you want to know, or expect?

Veritas - 2012-05-23
DD Dragon anyone?

Hi. I was wondering if there's anyone here who currently teaches for DD Dragon and would be able to give me a little insight to how your experience has been so far?

Return to Index › DD Dragon anyone?

Go to another board -