TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: More Red Bull
#1 Parent Anderson - 2012-07-03
Re: More Red Bull

And as for that nonsense about Chinese girls being "traditional" it might surprise her to know very few are virgins, some even having sex at middle school age...

You are right, San Migs. When I was in a Chinese school, the school doctor complained to me about the noise two high school students made one night (school had already been dismissed) in a classroom adjacent to the school clinic. I counselled the two students who looked sheepish. This thing is also prevalent in vocational schools, universities and colleges so much so someone set up a website promoting premarital virginity. Of course the website has sparked an online storm.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2012-07-02
Re: More Red Bull

What Sonya wrote is the biggest heap of bullc**p it has been my misfortune to ever read on these forums.

I have on occasion put on a smart shirt and shoes and trousers to class...and the chinese teachers told me I was overdressed for the southern subtropical climate!

When I wore t-shirt/shorts instead noone batted an eyelid.

And as for that nonsense about Chinese girls being "traditional" it might surprise her to know very few are virgins, some even having sex at middle school age...sonya comes across as either a filipina or western GW female teacher, well, we don't need those in China anymore, there are too many and they need to be got rid of, brainwashing chinese girls with their stupid and selfish ideas.

Return to Index › Re: More Red Bull

Go to another board -