TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: HK 15 years handover
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2012-07-09
Re: HK 15 years handover

Although to be honest I find it is the Chinese man who is often the most ignorant, narrow minded, nationalist and racist.

Very true, it only goes to show the weak mindedness and slavery mentality which hurts them in the long run. It's about time most of the educated men from China started to look within themselves and think about actually looking through a reality that's not only what the government wants them to know. If the people from China don't look into changing themselves, they can only attract expats who will mostly be all too willing to share their ignorance, much like a recent poster on here who can only see his/her own "good" persepctive.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2012-07-09
Re: HK 15 years handover

Thanks mate for the support.

Although to be honest I find it is the Chinese man who is often the most ignorant, narrow minded, nationalist and racist.

If I do decide to come back to China, it won't be for the chinese men, or even for the chinese girls (done with dating them, too materialistic now!) it will be for the cheap beer, cheap food, and cheap internet. And an easy teaching job at a public place where I can plan my own lessons, or show movies, without hindrance or interference.

GL,
San Migs

Return to Index › Re: HK 15 years handover

Go to another board -