TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate.
#1 Parent Sikky Biddre - 2012-08-02
Re: Summation of the debate.

Well you guys are a pillar of the community the very fact that you have to ask is it OK to have a relationship with a student is simply retarded if you didnt think it was wrong then why post it obviously you knows its wrong so don't do it its simple its doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out are you just excited because its taboo and a female actually shown you some attention, how would you feel if it was your daughter hooking up with a uni teacher bet you wouldn't be too happy and if you say you wouldn't mind your plain n simply lying no father wants their daughter to hook up with any man until she's 30 and he's been vetted let alone a man who you trust to teach and protect there children yes she might be 21 and of legal age but in full time education you are there protectors ages shouldn't come into it you are the father figure from the time they leave the house until the time they arrive back home. if your lonely there are plenty of bars out there go out put on some aftershave and talk to women your own age

one more thing... Turnoi i am lost for words i can assure you that LG as the name suggests is most definitely a girl as she is a very dear friend of mine, so your information is horrendously wrong so i warn you back off with your empty threats because as she is proving LG will verbally rip you a new one you sad little man hiding behind your monitor. please feel free to reply

Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate.

Go to another board -