TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate.
#1 Parent Clyde - 2012-08-02
Re: Summation of the debate.

if you think teaching english is a profession, you are dead wrong, it is not. Secondly, nothing weong with teacher/student relationships as long as she is your ex student or not in your class of students whom you teach. Third, what business is it of yours what we discuss? I await "This is China!". I bet you support internet censorship, that much is obvious!

When you say teaching English is not a profession you certainly speak for yourself. You other arguments have already been addressed and defeated many times over. Your accusation to another poster that she must "support censorship" is a TRUE perfect example of a "straw man argument," though that's actually giving it more credit than it deserves. (Cunning Linguist? Where are you?)

#2 Parent San Migs - 2012-08-02
Re: Summation of the debate.

They make a mockery of the teaching profession. And when I heard it had progressed to encouraging teacher/student sexual relationships, I had to come and see for myself. And what did I see?

Firstly if you think teaching english is a profession, you are dead wrong, it is not. Secondly, nothing weong with teacher/student relationships as long as she is your ex student or not in your class of students whom you teach. Third, what business is it of yours what we discuss? I await "This is China!". I bet you support internet censorship, that much is obvious!

Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate.

Go to another board -