TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate, WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE GW'S
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2012-08-03
Re: Summation of the debate, WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE GW'S

You aren't respected, or qualified enough for that matter. You have personality problems that lead you to assume and jump to conclusions things about other people that are simply not true. I never followed up on any of Silverboy's comments about dating students as being right, and you can blow your own trumpet about how great your presence in china is, it isn't.

#2 Parent Clyde - 2012-08-03

Dragonwhatever, I think you may have lost it with this last post.

The sniggering hyenas are desperate to get their attention on these forums, and what better way to show how great of a scumbag that they can be by constantly attacking other people's characters and making baseless assumptions based out of emotion towards people who disagree with you.

I couldn't give a shit about attention on the forum. Remarkably, those that post on here everyday for years are NOT the ones you think need attention on the forum. I really have better things to do, but am not completely happy with letting sexpats win the argument by agreeing with each other.

These folks hear what they want to hear. They cannot hold a normal conversation if what they are talking about runs into conflict with the opposite party

All I've run into are the same people saying "GW" or "if she is 21 she is an adult." Insults and mindless assertions don't measure up to a "normal conversation".

Clyde/MaryAnn and Londongirl cannot for the life of them conjur up enough intelligence to empathize (possibly due to personality disorders such as Narcissistic Personality Disorder) with what the other person is saying.

I could if it they were worth my compassion. I don't really see why I should empathize or have compassion for someone who insults me, insults all of Western women, or exploits their students. They are weak, yes. I agree. I can understand that as they age, they have a harder time reaching climax and need stronger, and sometimes more inappropriate stimuli, including younger objects of lust. My heart goes out to them. I can sympathize with them like I can sympathize with George W. Bush on his ranch. The poor guy is kinda' dim. That's a little sad. The problem here, and the problem that your "narcisistic personality disorder" as you like to call it blinds you from seeing, is that the students are the ones we should be empathizing with, not the middle-aged men who take advantage of their vulnerability. Besides, your assertions aside, I've seen Londongirl argue circles around her opponents in an obvious display of a more honed and able intellect.

Instead you talk long enough with them and they'll want to find some fault in you and beat you down, take your dignity away, and make you feel less of a human being.

Some how your accusing people of having "narcissistic personality disorders" fits right in there. You are the pot calling the kettle black.

The degradation of western culture can be attributed to these self entitled types who believe they are superior without having earned it. Those who want to work in a place like china you have been warned: THESE FOLKS ARE LIKE LOCUSTS FROM PRE-PESTICIDE TIMES ON A FARM, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

Sadly you are wrong. If China were flooded with people like Londongirl or myself – responsible, qualified, and dedicated teachers, who both respected their students and the local culture – that would be a boon for China. But the truth is it's flooded with sexpats that get riled if you challenge their self-assumed right to impose sex on their students. That is the reality my friend. Cheers.

#3 Parent Dragonized - 2012-08-02

The sniggering hyenas are desperate to get their attention on these forums, and what better way to show how great of a scumbag that they can be by constantly attacking other people's characters and making baseless assumptions based out of emotion towards people who disagree with you.

These folks hear what they want to hear. They cannot hold a normal conversation if what they are talking about runs into conflict with the opposite party. Clyde/MaryAnn and Londongirl cannot for the life of them conjur up enough intelligence to empathize (possibly due to personality disorders such as Narcissistic Personality Disorder) with what the other person is saying. Instead you talk long enough with them and they'll want to find some fault in you and beat you down, take your dignity away, and make you feel less of a human being.

The degradation of western culture can be attributed to these self entitled types who believe they are superior without having earned it. Those who want to work in a place like china you have been warned: THESE FOLKS ARE LIKE LOCUSTS FROM PRE-PESTICIDE TIMES ON A FARM, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate, WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE GW'S

Go to another board -