TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Narrow Band in China, Firewall Problems and PC Errors
#1 Parent tianjindave - 2012-08-22
Re: Narrow Band in China, Firewall Problems and PC Errors

Interesting, I will try it out when I have some more time.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
Well, if you are not au fait with Linux it's best to get into it slowly by downloading and burning your an ISO DVD, which will give you various options. No need to install, for starters, just boot the disc and choose a live run. Now that will be awfully slow to use but you will be able to tell if all of your hardware is responding-webcam, wifi,speakers, scanner, printet etceteras-also check your internet. Have them all connected beforehand is best. Just try things out if you have the odd ten minutes to spare. http://www.linuxmint.com/release.php?id=18 Here is a screenshot, as a beginner you should choose 'mate' in 32 or 64 bit according to your computer.

KICK THE WINDOZE EVIL EMPIRE INTO TOUCH WITH THEM GW'S, THAT'S WHAT I SAY. Trouble is I have to hold hands with the devil because I do up computers and sell them, but you can't even give away Linux to the moronic masses so I have to install windoze. But don't use it myself, perish the thought. It's a virus infested snail.

Return to Index › Re: Narrow Band in China, Firewall Problems and PC Errors

Go to another board -