TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan
#1 Parent tianjindave - 2012-08-26
Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan

Shitpuppet II, clowns remain clowns, crap "schools" remain crap, and crap remains what its name says - you are so right about this place!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
I agree with you one hundred percent-they cannot change, crap schools cannot change, crap outfits do not change. Just to clear up a bit of grumbling I have been doing lately, can you please confirm that what you had to say about this place underneath(one of your posts) you stand by and they ar still crap, because they cannot change, please? One of your milder posts about them. What does
Shitpuppet II, clowns remain clowns, crap "schools" remain crap, and crap remains what its name says - you are so right about this place!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
I agree with you one hundred percent-they cannot change, crap schools cannot change, crap outfits do not change. Just to clear up a bit of grumblinh I have been doing lately, can you please confirm that what you had to say about this place underneath(one of your posts) you stand by and they ar still crap, because they cannot change, please? One of your milder posts about them.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

To Be or Not To Be
By:Turnoi
Date: 1 October 2008
In Response To: Re: Yuncheng IELTS 2008 (Foxy)

The area where Shanxi Province is situated is less developed than other parts of China.
This is a criterion that may be important to consider by an FT going to work there. But it is asecondary criterion as that of the kind of employer in that area must be of primary concern: A reputable school or just another crap training centre which you cannot reasonably call a "school". How did they treat their teachers before, etc.?
Now regarding Yuncheng IELTS, did you know that this is not a decent school nor a more crappy training centre?
A reliable source that I will not reveal here suggests that this is an "agency" - in other words, a crap recruiter`s place. If so, and if they employ you, you will be at their mercy and they will send you out to different "schools". The money they make on your back is theirs, and there may be/have been other problems making you feel very unhappy there. If that is true, it is another reason to get that damn microwave and to throw it at them.
If good Ian really is such an excellent teacher, I am wondering why he is working for them. Good and really qualified teachers do certainly deserve better and are certainly able to find better jobs..... - even in China!
Mhhhmmmm......on the other hand, there are strange things like certain people who would even sell out their
grandmother if they could make a dime with it. So what does good old Ian "sell"?
I have no doubt re the credibility of Alex, he seems to be a victim of the people running that crappy IELTS place in Yuncheng. OK, get that damn microwave and.......

Return to Index › Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan

Go to another board -