TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan
#1 Parent San Migs - 2012-08-27
Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan

I would name that Jilin province as the GW nerve hub. That and perhaps Changsha/ Shanghai, there are tons of sickening weasels in those cities.

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2012-08-26
Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan

I have heard that the Chinese government is planning to establish such a province where all grovelling weasels belong...LOL

I cannot possibly see how this would happen, even with all the money the cn government is hoarding via cheap labor in her domestic market :). I can only say that aside from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia you will not find more GW's than in China, and it still might be growing by the day! If china decides to trudge along like this within the next 30 years they might need to increase 2x in size to accommodate all the losers flocking in from all over the world!

Return to Index › Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan

Go to another board -