TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION of Female FT in Changde, Hunan, China
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2012-09-05
Re: ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION of Female FT in Changde, Hunan, China

[edited], Eugenics was so like... 150 years ago. [edited]

#2 Parent San Migs - 2012-09-05

Now you are just showing your true colours. Nothing more to say to you.

#3 Parent Rebecca - 2012-09-05

I would also say with certainty it is 100 percent correct. I know british girls have been molested/raped in China before. Chinese guys seem to have this weird notion that chinese girls must be all traditional and virginal, it couldn't be further from the truth!!!!

It won't come as news to you that British girls don't have to go to the expense of flying to China to be raped and molested by foreigners, who believe that their own girls are out of bounds, being traditional and virginal. In fact most of these girls according to British newspapers and law courts still wear pigtails, and would not have been able to get passports. Brings us back to what believing in God allows you to do, be you Christian or any other religion. The diminutive Chinese men who are stupid enough to try and have their wicked ways with gigantic muscular British women, won't try and tell you or believe that their behaviour is correct, whereas the religious types will believe it is their right under God.
#4 Parent San Migs - 2012-09-04

A GW is always pro-Chinese and will never think the Chinese are capable of commiting vile and evil acts.

GW's also believe Chinese girls are innocent and naive, and it is all western men using them. It sickens me that they can turn their back on their own country and culture, and all in the name of making a few thousand rmb a month "profit". I don't know whether to laugh and cry, when they regard themselves as superior and winners in China, and that those of us who don't conform, don't respect the culture, and don't sell out are somehow whingers or lazy or so on and so forth. Nice to see there are people with some backbone, unwilling to lie down and become a doormat for the snivelling, unscrupulous weasels.

I bet the story is 100 per cent correct, and given some of the other things that have been happening here recently it does not surprise me one little bit.

I would also say with certainty it is 100 percent correct. I know british girls have been molested/raped in China before. Chinese guys seem to have this weird notion that chinese girls must be all traditional and virginal, it couldn't be further from the truth!!!!

Return to Index › Re: ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION of Female FT in Changde, Hunan, China

Go to another board -