TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Yuncheng IELTS?
#1 Parent foxy - 2012-09-07
Re: Yuncheng IELTS?

If they ask a budding foreign teacher to give a demo class, I'd say he (or she) has nothing to fear. Personally, I wasn't asked to deliver one, but I can't say if others won't be. My assumption is based on the English levels of two foreign teachers who were hired, their opinions taken from the company's website, see below. One of those FTs was still working for the company as of last semester. He also works parttime as a recruiter for Africans who wish to teach in China - I met him in Ruicheng county, where he was teaching at the vocational college.

Feeling of IELTS School

Time:2009-03-17 15:55:00

I had a dream, that was my first night in China precisely Beijing. When I waked up, the dream seems to me as an awful but now or today I see it to be my awesome dream ever. The dream was like I was teaching or working with this company in Yuncheng, Shanxi Province that I haven’t heard that name in my life before because when I was coming to China my destiny was to work in Beijing. But my dream changed everything. The next day I had a call that, I can get you a job in Shanxi Province so I accepted it, just to follow my dream.
I got to Yuncheng the next day and I was received by Jenny in a nice way. So far so good, I really love and like to work with this company because since I got here hmm let me see I haven’t got any problem with my company, and with their help Im legally staying in China. Also my company is having a good and respectable staff to mention Jenny, Ada, Mr. River,Mr. Wang and the rest.
Again, having the most intelligent and decent Teaching Assistants. If Am to talk about my company, I wont finish today or tomorrow.
Yuncheng IELTS School, the best so far.
Kofi

Feeling of IELTS School

Time:2009-03-17 15:57:47

welcome to the most powerful, excelent and breliant school in China.Kings English school of project and Experimental Bases.IELT school is the only place be were i have seen love for humanity with a great deal of making us the foreigners feel at home.IELT school is make up of excelent staff and with a wanderful Assitance whom we are proud of expecially Amy my Asistanst to name the few.I just want to used this mean to say a big thank to headmaster of the school and his staff for giving us the wanderful to experience joy and honesty while working with them.Thanks
Primus

Return to Index › Re: Yuncheng IELTS?

Go to another board -