TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Yuncheng IELTS?
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2012-09-23
Re: Yuncheng IELTS?

You are a good man, San Migs. I feel that the men who take the time to help others on this boards with regards to avoiding the lawless places are the men who truly went places to find the truth, only to find out it was lies. Whereas the folks who want to work at TC's and promote working at Training Centers as a good idea are folks who have always lived lies, but found a place that completely gives it out as truth. In fact it is "truth" which are lies, but people such as these are perfectly content with being who they are because they don't have the intelligence to go further.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2012-09-23

Maybe it is. But I am currently applying to Taiwan right now, and I can honestly say, while China is for you, Taiwan is not for YOU. No arguments needed, just the facts, I prefer a country with a free press and free uncensored internet, but thats just me. You can keep supporting TC's in lawless China if you like, it's your life....each to their own eh?

#3 Parent Dragonized - 2012-09-23

What?????????????

#4 Parent Kevin - 2012-09-22

As for people in the UK not wanting to live in China, well, San Mig is right

Let's hope you are one of those people. China isn't for you!

#5 Parent San Migs - 2012-09-21

As for people in the UK not wanting to live in China, well, San Mig is right

Thanks for the support, silverboy, just one more post cannot hurt here, can it?!

Foxy was free to email me to resolve this dispute personally, but he has chosen not to do so. Perhaps he thinks I'm a know it all 36 year old, perhaps he is right, but I always listened to and respected older gents both in China, and the UK.

We can always be sparring on a teachers board online, but I prefer email communication, helps you see the person behind the keyboard easier, not something easy to do on a board when things get heated.

Cheers
SMGS

Return to Index › Re: Yuncheng IELTS?

Go to another board -