TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › ABC Mexico Poza Rica, Veracruz BEWARE
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2012-10-09
Re: ABC Mexico Poza Rica, Veracruz BEWARE

Yes, it is the same place, here is a funny line they typed in:

Poza Rica is considered to be a save place.

So in other words, you can see this place as never having used any water, electricity, or building materials to build a decent civilization. Instead it's always been an imaginary place of existence "saved" in the minds of the local Macaws and Chihuahua's! LOL!

#2 Parent Owl - 2012-10-09

Is the the same school as:

#3 Parent Dragonized - 2012-10-08

You may not have had a problem with these guys, doesn't mean other people won't. Were you there to see him show up to class late or getting drunk during the middle of the day. If you just heard it from other people (for example people at the school who may have wanted to get rid of this teacher for other reasons such as age, looks, not getting enough profits because students don't like his/her teaching method, etc.) you may have just been duped.

You can find people who have worked for a couple of years at some of the worst companies on this planet and still call it "nice". Doesn't mean it actually is.

#4 Parent Sarah - 2012-10-04

A good place to work, a good environment now that "some teachers are not here", the bosses are nice guys they try to help you every way they can, the pay is good based on the standards of living and what the wages in Mexico. If you are not an alcoholic or ***** all the time and get to your classes on time you won't have any problems working here but of course if you don't care about your job and you drink all the time you will get fired and will complain in every blog that you can to satisfy your bitterness. The house that is provided is nice comfy house and will only be a wreck if you let it. The school provides a cleaning lady to help clean for those that can't find the time to do it themselves but honestly we are all adults and should be able to clean our own messes.
Come to Poza Rica you won't regret it.

#5 Parent Funny girl - 2012-06-11

Come on, [edited], grow up! If firing a person who [edited][edited][edited], and not showing up to class isn’t enough to fire a person then I don’t know what is. I work in the same place you did and after these two years of working and living here I never had a problem with these guys. Just leave them alone and move on with your life.

I love Mexico123 - 2012-05-28
ABC Mexico Poza Rica, Veracruz BEWARE

ABC Mexico Poza Rica, Veracruz is a very dangerous school to work at the owner is aFRAUD ARTIST. He will promise you the world and then hold your180 dsy visa and not give it back to you until you SCREAM BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL the promises he makes are either only partly true or not at all he can be very SHIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do not believe me it's up to you do not take a job with this school you will regret it.

Return to Index › ABC Mexico Poza Rica, Veracruz BEWARE

Go to another board -