TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption
#1 Parent englishgibson - 2012-10-23
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

SM, can you read? I don't defend EF but provide a balanced, unbias view of an experienced teacher/DoS. Unlike you or your accomplices on the board, I share what you may be unable to recount.
Cheers and beers to questioning of other posters on eslteachersboard :LOL

#2 Parent San Migs - 2012-10-22
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

The problem with people like you is that you always have a training centre reality in mind when posting on here whereas my perspective is that of a decent schools with another reality than that of a training centre!

Why EG deigns to defend EF above all training centres is beyond me, they all follow a similar crappy model of doing business, which is all about profits, and least about the progress of their students, or the welfare of their teachers.

The problem is an ex admin worker can't suddenly become a language teacher, an ex pizza hut supervisor cannot become the manager of a training centre (or in the case of crappy TC's in china, he/she obviously can!) and a fruit market owner can't open a training centre, and should stick to selling apples and clementines.

Education is not a business! Why EG feels the need to defend EF is only for reasons he knows!

Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

Go to another board -