TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2012-10-30
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

I would say in general in the whole country of china greed is the way of things, if not lead by intentional malice then for sure it will be lead by sheer ignorance, and romance cannot escape its vice. People who are more inland may hide their agenda a bit better by

appearing
okay, but in the end the lack of real soul growth in china always leads to a famine in the spirit which means going along with the mainstream propaganda in one way or another.

People who have common twisted ways of looking at reality can and will try to distort your way of thinking by making you the one to feel in the wrong when they have the advantage in numbers. Do not let the pretty faces and the short skirts fool you or anyone you care about enough to call a friend.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2012-10-30
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

As for Chinese women, I give this word of warning to foreigners: DON'T MARRY THEM! Just have Chinese GF's and have sex with them. If they are greedy then promise them everything and don't deliver. CHINESE WOMEN DON'T DESERVE HUSBANDS!

I would say for Guangxi women this is most definitely true.

However, I would also be careful of women from/in Shanghai, Hangzhou and any other bigger chinese city. There are good women, but just not in those places. And as you said, always lie, never give, not at first.

Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

Go to another board -