TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Kids Castle - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent Mancunian - 2012-12-11
Re: Kids Castle - Teachers Discussion

Hi Turnoi
I have also worked for Universities in Qingdao and Guangzhou. But this is a post on Kid Castle.

I don’t know how you can say all Language “Mills” are crap. Do you have experience working in all the Private Language schools in China? I only recommended EF and Aston as an alternative to work in Xi'an as I had many friends that worked there and spoke very highly of their time.

I was talking about Xian to a friend the other day, a friend who's applying for a job there; we were talking about cheese and British sausages. It has been many years since I set foot in Xian, but tell me, do they still have an enormous Western provisions cash&carry there, some way out of town, that certainly used to sell enormous catering sized blocks of cheese, and unless I had been dreaming and recall a dream instead of reality, BRITISH SAUSAGES? I know FT's used to travel from the neighbouring province of Shanxi once a month to stock up on Western grub. Actually, FT's working in some areas of Shanxi were nearer to Xian than its own capital. cheers&sausages.

#2 Parent SKeane - 2012-12-10
Re: Kids Castle - Teachers Discussion

Hi Turnoi

I have also worked for Universities in Qingdao and Guangzhou. But this is a post on Kid Castle.

I don’t know how you can say all Language “Mills” are crap. Do you have experience working in all the Private Language schools in China? I only recommended EF and Aston as an alternative to work in Xi'an as I had many friends that worked there and spoke very highly of their time.

Return to Index › Re: Kids Castle - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -