TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: No, not quite the bottom
#1 Parent ASTF - 2013-01-03
Re: No, not quite the bottom

Well I'm sorry to upset you San migs. My use of the term 'yankies' was rather tongue in cheek and followed the use in the previous post of the term 'commies'. I'd suggest that those people preaching that certain nationalities are inherently better than some others are the ones more guilty of using generalizations or of stirring up any sentiment. Wouldn't you?

#2 Parent San Migs - 2013-01-02

You are just trying to stir up anti american sentiment now. Hate their government, fine, but the minute you start singling out individuals or using generalisations, you are dead wrong.

#3 Parent ASTF - 2013-01-02

children who did their homework and were congratulated by their commie parents.

Lol! The true Yankie feelings toward the Chinese begin to surface.

#4 Parent Dragonized - 2013-01-01

Yep, it's the season of weasels coming out again. Of course ASTF might be a 50 cent chinese will no life skills and can only type nonsense all day. Of course the chinese government probably already has tons of expats doing this. Who knows, might be an expat who got caught doing something illegal and didn't have any money to bribe the right people. So now he's stuck in a chinese jailhouse on orders from the prison wardens typing drivel on discussion boards like this.

ASTF, Kev, and too a lesser extent Mancunian do not believe in personal freedoms. Their worlds only run on what "should" and what "shouldn't" be done. The sad thing is they don't even know how to think, that's why they like the chinese in mainland china will latch onto whatever paradigm the powerful and rich say to make up for the inferiority complex. Kicking folks when they are a bit down and "sniping" makes them feel like children who did their homework and were congratulated by their commie parents.

Return to Index › Re: No, not quite the bottom

Go to another board -