TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Villa v Bantams
#1 Parent Mancunian - 2013-01-23
Re: Villa v Bantams

For cricket bollym4u.com works well but lots of ads. As the name suggests its Indian coverage but 95% of the time its in English. They actually had the recent one day series between Australia and Sri Lanka on star sports Asia. I pay 6rmb to get it every month and the package comes with espn as well as a few movie channels.
The six nations will be broadcast on the bbc website so I'd get yourself a VPN and watch it on there. A VPN will also allow you to listen to test match special.

That's good information, thank you very much.

#2 Parent ASTF - 2013-01-23

For cricket bollym4u.com works well but lots of ads. As the name suggests its Indian coverage but 95% of the time its in English. They actually had the recent one day series between Australia and Sri Lanka on star sports Asia. I pay 6rmb to get it every month and the package comes with espn as well as a few movie channels.

The six nations will be broadcast on the bbc website so I'd get yourself a VPN and watch it on there. A VPN will also allow you to listen to test match special.

#3 Parent foxy - 2013-01-23

Yep, I rooted for the underdogs. I'll also be rooting for the Swans in tonight's second semi - they're up against Chelsea.

#4 Parent San Migs - 2013-01-23

Watch football in the peoples restricted china?

I'll expect youtube to be working before that is possible.

#5 Parent Seth - 2013-01-23
#6 Parent foxy - 2013-01-23

Never played football in my life, Foxy Poster; we were always taught that football was strictly a recreation for the lower orders. No, rugby and cricket were the only choices at my school.

The same applied to me, but I always preferred football to rugby. In winter I opted for cross country running rather than rugby, but was caught once hiding in bushes just before our first lap round a park was to have taken place. My plan worked all but once - rejoin the runners at the back after 2 laps and well behind the teacher!
The only sport on offer I liked was cricket - once took 3 wickets in 4 balls as a spinner playing for my school's fourth eleven. A right fluke!

Do you have a link for free rugby and cricket?

Nope, I don't. Try googling 'free rugby (football) live streams' and 'free cricket live streams'.

#7 Parent Mancunian - 2013-01-22

http://www.livefootballol.tv/streaming/epl/league-cup-aston-villa-bradford-22-01-2013.html
Click on 'Veetle' to watch free live football in the PRC. The link works here. Enjoy the match

Never played football in my life, Foxy Poster; we were always taught that football was strictly a recreation for the lower orders. No, rugby and cricket were the only choices at my school. Do you have a link for free rugby and cricket?

foxy - 2013-01-22
Villa v Bantams

http://www.livefootballol.tv/streaming/epl/league-cup-aston-villa-bradford-22-01-2013.html

Click on 'Veetle' to watch free live football in the PRC. The link works here. Enjoy the match!

Return to Index › Villa v Bantams

Go to another board -