TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Tourist Visa
#1 Parent Mancunian - 2013-01-31
Re: Tourist Visa

http://www.ycielts.com/en_index.php

Actually, I have had a good idea, Ren Poster, why don't you get in touch with the old favourite standby, Yuncheng Ielts School; they always used to issue their own degrees(free of charge) I know in their website they don't advertise the fact, but there's no harm in you sending e-mail, saying that you don't have a degree at the moment but that you have a clear speaking voice. Who knows, they may send you an invitation letter so you can get your L Visa; and then as the Chinese like to say 'co-operate' with you when you arrive. Yuncheng Ielts School is a very good school, and likes to give unqualified teachers a break. They will give you a nice flat and a TA.

#2 Parent Mancunian - 2013-01-30

Thanks to all of you. I'll wait to see what will be the new visa procedure. I can come to China in the fall. I can wait for that.

Just do it now, dear boy, Autumn will herald stricter visa regulations if anything, as sure as eggs is eggs. You know you can do it now(at least I'm telling you you can) You don't know what Autumn will bring; just get galvanised. Anyway, the visa procedure is the least of your worries-not having a degree is the thing that won't get easier when the Autumn leaves fall. Think vernal and not Autumnal.

#3 Parent Ren - 2013-01-30

Thanks to all of you. I'll wait to see what will be the new visa procedure. I can come to China in the fall. I can wait for that.

Return to Index › Re: Tourist Visa

Go to another board -