TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Dr.Zack - ESL discussion
#1 Parent Peter - 2005-06-28
Best wishes - ESL discussion

Wishing you a swift recovery Dr. Zack

#2 Parent Mic - 2005-06-25
Dr. Zack - ESL discussion

Dr. Yanni Zack was my tutor when I studied TEFL on a distance learning course.

I hope my great teacher will get well soon.

#3 Parent JR - 2005-06-25
sad to hear - ESL discussion

Hoping Dr. Zac gets better.

JR >\-|

Bill Jacot - 2005-06-24
Dr.Zack - ESL discussion

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this message, so forgive me if it seems out of place.

I don't know if I was one of the first to find out or one of the last, but I was informed today that Dr. Yani Zack is and has been seriously ill.Those of you who contribute regularly to this website are familiar with his advice column, "Ask Dr.Zack Your Questions About Learning ESL". I exchanged emails with him today and he informed me that although suffering from a serious illness, he was still able to communicate on the net and provide indivduals with his typical valuable advice and furthermore that he enjoys every opportunity to do so.

I hope all of you will keep him in your thoughts, if you have the time,wish him well, and most importantly keep sending in those questions so he stays busy. He needs to focus on the positive things in his life and this website and your questions are a part of that. He happens to be a very decent human being and anyone who makes his aquaintance will be well served. And once again,excuse my interruption into the common, everyday inquiries and chatter.

Respectfully,
Bill Jacot
A friend

Return to Index › Dr.Zack - ESL discussion

Go to another board -