TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
#1 Parent Mancunian - 2013-03-01
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Well, in contrast to your posts, I found the posts by ASTF (or whatever nick it was) to be quite aggressive and arrogant. In such a case, I tend to repay in like manner myself on this board. Years ago when I was new to this board, there was a majority of posters here like that ASTF poster, and when I dared express an opinion different from theirs, I was treated like sh@@@t and called all kinds of names. Based on that somewhat shocking experience, I have decided not to be a nice person any longer and to repay in like manner. And believe me - it has worked wonders; these trolls are gone, and I am still here...hahaha

Ha ha sounds like you've earned you hyena stripes; what goes around comes around; every dog has his day ,eh. We hope you day will last a long time-beware though, if one runs in a pack there's always some young upstart, who may ingratiate; show you his tummy and flatter you, but harbours secret ambitions to be top dog himself haha. So, one eye on us grovellers, Turnoi, and another on subordinates may be wise. Maybe a sharp nip in the right direction would be in order.........If I notice such a d d d dog, I'll be certain to warn you hahaha.

Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -