TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2013-03-03
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

I don't think it would be very interesting if an ATSF type poster, didn't pop up from time to time, don't you think?

Sure,if people want to show their full ugliness, let them. I will enjoy the insulting, fully.

#2 Parent Mancunian - 2013-03-01
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Hello Turnoi
I don't think it would be very interesting if an ATSF type poster, didn't pop up from time to time, don't you think? I certainly believe that there's some interesting regular posters, like Turnoi, Dragonized, San Mig, Foxy Poster(Silverboy..well, we are the poorer without him) and several others. I don't feel it hurts at all if things get a bit testy from time to time...or if any of us is grinding our teeth, after being insulted. I think we should keep things in proportion and not take things personally. I'm not silly enough to believe that Dragonised for example is not really a good egg whom I could enjoy a pint with in real life. Anyway, I won't say this again it ruins everything-do you see? I think Turnoi does anyway... I may now insult him tomorrow, who knows...but he certainly shouldn't take it to heart.

Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -