TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
#1 Parent Mancunian - 2013-03-07
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

First, you suggest that people who criticize China have nowhere to go but to come back to this country to work

Hello Dragonised

I think I suggested that...I hope I suggested that...and if I did, as I'm sure I must have, it was wrong of me If I worded the suggestion in such a way as to single you out; however, I believe that there's overwhelming evidence to suggest that my suggestion has merit.....we will wait and see if proof trickles back to further support my...strong belief.

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2013-03-07

You've got me mistaken for someone else all this time perhaps. You think you've found some weakness in me to exploit and that you can mess with my head? You believe working in China from my thirties on all the way until I am old is a good life? I think not.

You are doing something very undignified with your posts. First, you suggest that people who criticize China have nowhere to go but to come back to this country to work, thereby making yourself look smarter than for what you think your ideas actually are. Second, posters who want to write critical truths about China perhaps will be intimidated by your trolling, insulting comments that may only stem from an arrogance born from being ignorant of your own ignorance.

Hopefully, the admins will let this post on. I can only hope that new readers see you as being more helpless than helpful. It is insulting for you to suggest I am on or beneath your level. I can come back to China tomorrow, it wouldn't change my opinion. If I had to work in China for a short while so I can use it as a springboard to go elsewhere, I would still not change my opinions. You've been trying to cut me down going on 3 months now ever since I suggested the need for aid from the government although I'd never applied for any. That opening you thought you could use to disgrace me closed long ago, and you have nothing to stand on.

#3 Parent Mancunian - 2013-03-05

In the USA there are plenty of garage sales where I can get things I want, not including clothing. Discounts are abound around the city and plenty of outlet malls to choose from as well. Clothes are cheaper, especially name brand ones if you want to buy them in the USA than in developing countries due to not having to pay import taxes. Many tourist groups including ones from China are taken to outlet malls and shopping places to buy things that they may have to pay double the price for it they bought it in their home countries

Jumble sales- garage sales-car boot sales-charity shops, are all well and good, if you haven't got two ha'pennies to rub together...but..I have a word of caution for you- BED BUGS. It's a fact that recent infestations of bedbugs are the direct result of buying other peoples tat and cast-offs from the aformentionned outlets. They will be hiding in those tallboy-drawers that caught your eye. In the middle of the night the little blighters will creep out and suck your blood.

I would say that you are a very good FT- a good grasp of English- you need to get away from all that; set your sights higher and return to China-am I right or am I right?

#4 Parent Dragonized - 2013-03-05

In the USA there are plenty of garage sales where I can get things I want, not including clothing. Discounts are abound around the city and plenty of outlet malls to choose from as well. Clothes are cheaper, especially name brand ones if you want to buy them in the USA than in developing countries due to not having to pay import taxes. Many tourist groups including ones from China are taken to outlet malls and shopping places to buy things that they may have to pay double the price for it they bought it in their home countries.

Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -