TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2013-03-10
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

- first: more about those people that should not be in the teaching profession at all;

A weasel would disagree with this, after all they have pretended to be humans for a very long time, it would be so not nice to say theirs is not a teaching profession. Don't you think the cacophony of gurgling noises coming from the "classes" that they teach add to the beauty of the universe?

- second: more about those whom we might call "China lovers/romanticists" and who perhaps are duly qualified and either have one of the rare better working places in China or are simply on a power trip because in China they are "somebody" (as DOSes of crappy TCs for example) while back home they are nobodies;

Yes, you see Turnoi you have insulted the shared wife of the CN lovers and romanticists. Or was it the other way around as this "China" Queen employs all sorts of male concubines at her disposal. Concubines do not have a very busy life after all; what with filing nails, putting on makeup, and giggling all day. Shouldn't you be happy for these manly men that they have found their place in the world?

- third: more about those who have no other option due to age and who may be decent people otherwise but have no other option to go somewhere else.

There are many good teachers who teach in China but may be limited in their options, unfortunately I haven't met too many out of the many ft's I did meet during my time in China. When crocodiles get old and have nowhere else to go, will they will swim up the yangtze to their retirement homes?

Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -