TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: What is up with one-sided contracts?
#1 Parent Mancunian - 2013-04-08
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts?

Hi all. I am Shaun, the REAL SILVERBOY. Barbara, sorry to hear about your rotten experiences . Sounds like you are in a real spot of bother there. If you are on a one year residence permit you may be in trouble. I have heard stories about blacklisting before, but usually it is only on a provincial level. One thing for sure is that your school could makes things very hard for you at a local level: You have no hope of transferring to another local place.

IMO, cut your losses and go home if possible. It sounds as if your mental and physical health could be ruined if you stay. No shame in doing a runner if you are desperate. I disagree with that Beezlebub poster in regard to runners. Maybe an employer in another province might be understanding and help you. I did a runner in Hubei, but a university in another province just overlooked it and got me another RP ( Had to go back to Australia first ). I worked there for three years.

Anywy, as for my personal situation: Have been in Aussie and also Phills. Liked Phillipines, great fun. Met a nice Phillipines girl, but I met a girl from Shanghai when I was there. She has an apartment in GZ and wants me to marry her, but I really don't want to live in China anymore ( I'm in China briefly now ) So maybe we can marry in Phills and live there.

I don't know about this, there seems to be Silverboys's popping up all over the place hahaha. Shaun rings a bell though; a good enough looking bloke if I'm right.....why did you feel the need to frequent pink rooms? But I could be wrong, there's more than one Shaun in China.

I don't think you are giving that girl sound advice; if she runs away ,she will leave China with a bad taste in her mouth that will stay with her forever- if she runs away, the next time things don't go right in life, she will run away as again as a matter of course; and it could become a habit, this running away business. If the girl has a sound heart and is basically healthy, it will just make her feel a bit low, it won't be a life-threatening ilness- now, am I right or am I right?

Return to Index › Re: What is up with one-sided contracts?

Go to another board -