TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: North Korea
#1 Parent Mancunian - 2013-04-09
Re: North Korea

Dui bu dui is more appropriate and to the point perhaps?

But let us not get into the periphery of debate over mandarin/pinyin at this stage, should khao san road degrees be acceptable, is perhaps the very pertinent question?

In the army? hahaha. Yes, well, I believe I have told you before that dui bu dui is a question or an affirmative, whereas wo shi dui de hai shi wo shi dui de, is a rhetorical one and it means 'stands to reason, of couse I am right!' Lets have a couple of examples:-

dui bu dui- 她不久前结婚了 ,对不对-- ta bujiuqian jiehun le, dui bu dui - She just got married, right?

wo shi dui de hai shi wo shi dui de- 我很漂亮,我是对的还是我是对的。-wo henpiaoliang. wo shi dui de hai shi wo shi dui de- I'm beautiful, am I right or am I right?

Get it, got it, good. Hahaha.

#2 Parent colchester barracks - 2013-04-09

Dui bu dui is more appropriate and to the point perhaps?

But let us not get into the periphery of debate over mandarin/pinyin at this stage, should khao san road degrees be acceptable, is perhaps the very pertinent question?

#3 Parent MikeK - 2013-04-08

We had another poster with a similar style as your own, a San Migs. You are right though, Khao San Road degrees are well respected in Chinese Universities and Middle schools. wo shi dui de hai shi wo shi dui de? (redundant question mark and all)

I went to Khao San Road way back in 2006, I didn't partake of any fakery as my UK Open University degree studies were completed much to my surprise due to the high level of somnolence I experienced.

However I can recommend a really great Steak House in the middle of Khao San Road.. I had a great meal, and I was eternally grateful to one the three tattooed extras from the "Apocalypse Now TEFL School" who kindly lent me a flick knife, because the restaurant didn't have any knives. Apparently one of the jibbering coves serving stuff in there said they were all in the wash or more likely being used in a bar opposite to extract ping pong balls.

#4 Parent Mancunian - 2013-04-08

And there's more

His Engrish teacher, Khao San Road Degree and Celta, wasn't all that good....

We had another poster with a similar style as your own, a San Migs. You are right though, Khao San Road degrees are well respected in Chinese Universities and Middle schools. wo shi dui de hai shi wo shi dui de? (redundant question mark and all)

#5 Parent Mikek - 2013-04-08

And there's more

His Engrish teacher, Khao San Road Degree and Celta, wasn't all that good....

Return to Index › Re: North Korea

Go to another board -