TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Is Dr Mohammed Willie Woodbine???
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-04-20
Re: Is Dr Mohammed Willie Woodbine???

Geoffrey Anketell Studdert Kennedy, MC (27 June 1883 – 8 March 1929), was an Anglican priest and poet. He was nicknamed 'Woodbine Willie' during World War I for giving Woodbine cigarettes along with spiritual aid to injured and dying soldiers.

I used that link you gave us- Indeed Woodbine Willie was an interesting man- but what caught my eye, as above, was "Anglican Priest" I was thinking could this be the lead we need to track down this nasty namesake- Is the fiend we search for also an Anglican Priest....or just some beer drinking northerner? hahaha.

#2 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-04-18
Is Dr Mohammed Willie Woodbine???

The Woodbine Willie nick is associated with an email address that I found in "Willie's" posts on this board. When googling this email address, I found this:

https://sites.google.com/site/chinese4yougbbo00/about-us

According to that site, the person behind "Woodbine Willie" is located in Ipswich, England.

The person behind "Woodbine Willie" is a notorious liar and a bitter, evil person - whether male or female, doesn't matter.

I have some doubts of that person being a real qualified Chinese teacher (as claimed on that site with the link given above); who would use such a stupid email address name like nihaomazaijian (how are you? - Good bye (literally: "see you again")). To me, this would point much more to a beginner pretending to be a "qualified Chinese teacher".

Also the nick used by that person is quite interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Studdert_Kennedy

Now, Willie Hillibilly, it is a bit too much of pretence to use such a nick as you did - the real man, Geoffrey Anketell Studdert Kennedy, MC (27 June 1883 – 8 March 1929) originally associated with that nick hasn't got anything in common with you at all - in terms of education and Christian-based commitment to the well-being of other people - because you are so uneducated and just a bloody liar! To borrow a phrase from a fellow poster on here:

Get it, got it? Good!...hahaha

COR the plot thickens, my head is spinning- what does this DR Mohammed bloke have to do with everything (he's on that site with Willy Woodbine) how does he fit in? Does Dr Mohammed consort with Willy or what-iot's certainly getting convoluted hahaha-am I right or am I right.

Return to Index › Is Dr Mohammed Willie Woodbine???

Go to another board -