TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Appointment as Saint for Silverboy
#1 Parent St. Alligatorius - 2013-04-19
Re: Appointment as Saint for Silverboy

May I elevate you to Sainthood as well?

I have thought about certain rooms near Exeter, but in the history of Sainthood elevation sainthood had been conferred on people for other people like saint x as the patron of fishermen or whatever. But for certain rooms near Exeter? They hardly need any patron, I am afraid.

St. Alligatorius

LOL

#2 Parent St. Alligatorius - 2013-04-19

current Silverboy who says Silverboy a few weeks ago was a fake, says shuan is not Silverboy and that Dr Mohammed and Willy Woodbine are liars.

Yes, all that stuff is confusing and quite funny with the less funny wrong allegations against some of us, of course!

#3 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-04-19

Then it's time that you become one. Herewith I nominate you and appoint you as the Saint Silverius, the protector of all anti-grovelling weasel people..
And now it's time to nominate and appoint me....but for what?....LOL

Yes, he'll make a fine saint- a sort of four in one saint, assisted by his helpers Shaun and Shuan- I must say I am still confused at that Woodbine Willie postings, you brought to our attention, aided by Dr Mohammed, against Shuan who is not Shaun and neither is he Silverboy, because he tells us he aint when Woodbine Willie hints he is- and then..and then, current Silverboy who says Silverboy a few weeks ago was a fake, says shuan is not Silverboy and that Dr Mohammed and Willy Woodbine are liars.

I don't get it, I haven't got it, but it's all good fun. Hahaha.

Return to Index › Re: Appointment as Saint for Silverboy

Go to another board -