TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Great post on the pedophiles
#1 Parent San Migs Draft - 2013-04-21
Re: Great post on the pedophiles

because i do not think that a degree should be required to teach oral English

Perhaps, but for teaching reading and writing a degree in English language or lit should be a prerequisite.

#2 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-04-21
Re: Great post on the pedophiles

We have another poster on here who admittedly got his degree printed by his training centre after his degree issued in the restroom of a crematorium near Exeter did not work for him anymore.

Such "self-accusations" are full of irony and fun; if they contain any encrypted message in addition is not for me to decide.

But honestly, education in China seems to be a bit like that.

Self-deprecation, maybe, Turnoi, but I accuse myself of nothing, because i do not think that a degree should be required to teach oral English. However, you are quite right, we did print one out for me at Topsham Road, and in the restroom. I never told you that that degree was not working for me any longer....it just tickles my fancy to collect them. No disrespect ,old boy, but I feel that FT's like yourself are too highly qualified to teach oral English. My school also felt that I did needed a TEFL, so they also kindly provided me with one of those. All good fun though-am I right or am I right.

Return to Index › Re: Great post on the pedophiles

Go to another board -