TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-05-04
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

If China is going to regularly describe itself as a developing country, it must accept that is not perfect as it is not even finished yet.

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2013-05-03

People want better things in life, it's human nature. If you want to take other folk's trials and tribulations as material only worthy of being laughed and mocked then that speaks volumes about your own character. Would I really for the life of me take someone like you seriously? Your "China can do no wrong, China is perfect and should not be criticized" motto is a bit too feeble to even insult.

#3 Parent beelzebub - 2013-05-02

Now, if only China would actually give equal to what she takes from the rest of the world, there wouldn't be so many foreigners who come here because they have to follow the money. Not that they like China at all. There are plenty of these foreigners walking around, you just need to go out and speak to them.

Sounds like you could become a stand up comic-"I was sucked into becoming an FT in China by the whirlwind created by the evil empire, China" hahaha

#4 Parent Dragonized - 2013-05-02

Now, if only China would actually give equal to what she takes from the rest of the world, there wouldn't be so many foreigners who come here because they have to follow the money. Not that they like China at all. There are plenty of these foreigners walking around, you just need to go out and speak to them.

#5 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-04-30

I just have read that the unemployment rate in Spain is by 25 %.
I won't go there to look for a job...

Well, if we go and work in China because it's the only country that can give us work, we should all shut up and not keep trying to bite the hand that feeds us-am I right or am I right?

Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

Go to another board -