TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-01
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

However, as those Western males have little to offer women back home - they probably can't good jobs there so they won't be able to attract beautiful women.

So Aussie Sheila is just as shallow and money-grabbing as their Chinese sisters is what you are saying? So for whatever reason, Aussie male has to go to China to get a job and a woman- when he gets to China he moans and groans about the country that is entertaining him for work and play.

#2 Parent In China - 2013-04-30

Most FT's who look for women in Asia, find the need to look for women in Asia because their own country women simply will not give them the time of day;

Fts in Asia are there to teach. Back in the West they can always find Western women who will go to work too. However, as those Western males have little to offer women back home - they probably can't good jobs there so they won't be able to attract beautiful women.

Now, Australia has recently received the best economic forecast of all the developed countries in terms of growth rate by the IMF. An honest woman out of farming stock will be a good wife, though she'll likely be no beauty if she takes up with a middle-aged Australian [edited]

#3 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-04-30

So where is there good wife material that isn't after a free meal ticket or a Western passport to be found rather easily, in the Philipines or in Thailand or in Japan or in South Korea, or where other than those countries?
You need to stick to Western women, particularly Australians ones!

You say, stick to Australian women or Western women at a pinch; the problem with that is getting one of those women to accept you. Most FT's who look for women in Asia, find the need to look for women in Asia because their own country women simply will not give them the time of day; that's the truth ,and I include myself in that herd of men unable to compete back home. I'm afraid that if you go out without much money in your purse (and I'm not actually talking about money) you are going to get back home with shoddy goods- I'm afraid you'll have to try and patch those goods up-bit of glue here, bit of tape there. If you are enable to get that Bondi Beach beauty because you do not have what it takes, you are simply not going to land that wealthy loyal Chinese wife who will pay for her own noodles-and it doesn't matter how much money you have yourself. We should all accept our own limitations.

#4 Parent In China - 2013-04-30

100 per cent corect you are! I have also had Chinese women say to me "I don't want to work", even Chinese women in their thirties. 25 years old and never had a job, it's unbelievable!

So where is there good wife material that isn't after a free meal ticket or a Western passport to be found rather easily, in the Philipines or in Thailand or in Japan or in South Korea, or where other than those countries?
You need to stick to Western women, particularly Australians ones!

Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

Go to another board -