TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-01
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

My last gf had her own house and good job. She never asked any money from me and even paid for half the dates. Wow, I guess I have been lucky so far.

You have probably received no less or more than you deserve- It sounds like women find you attractive and good company- sadly many FT's who come to China couldn't get a female in their own countries, so they don't have too much luck in China- they maybe have to go for the ones that you rejected.

#2 Parent juanisaac - 2013-05-01
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

After reading some of you guy's posts, I am the lucky one. A few months ago my girlfriend informed me that she was a career woman and that she would put her career before me. She also said that if we get married, and buy a house, she will pay for half of it since she has some savings for that. It sounded good to me then, and it sounds even better now. Of course, I need to see what will happen in the future but so far so good.
My last gf had her own house and good job. She never asked any money from me and even paid for half the dates. Wow, I guess I have been lucky so far.

Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

Go to another board -