TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-02
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

What you wrote is your own opinion. There are some foreign guys who have been in China for six or even 10 years and never had a wife in China or even a GF. So is it their fault they are in that situation? I suppose you would call these men losers. If every woman they meet says "Do you have a house?" "Do you have a car?", then how is it their fault? You need to focus on the greed of Chinese women, that is the real problem with relationships in China.

I'm sure I am calling the odd man who is not led by his prick a loser- such a man ,although there being nothing wrong with him is not concerned with having a girlfriend or a wife. I have in my lifetime thought that i could do without this yearning for skin and grease all the time and had had more time for other things in life. It can really get you chasing your tail, don't you agree? I digress.... I call the men you describe, feeble-minded idiots, if they fall for these money grabbers.

I should judge each woman as you meet her, Silverboy. Also, you should bear in mind that Chinese women can be nosy cows and just because they ask you how old you are and how many houses you have on first meeting it doesn't necessarily mean anything sinister.

Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

Go to another board -