TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-05-05
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

To be fair sir, you appear to have got about as much charm and charisma as a stale turd. I don't charm absolutely all the ladies into bed, but when it comes to sex and dating advice, it appears you are about as much use as tits on a fish.

#2 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-05

If you mean a brand new Louis Vuitton handbag and an i-phone 5, then the answer is no.

I have no idea what an I-phone 5 is, but no, I meant charm and charisma-or do you come across to them as pugnacious and contemptuous?

#3 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-05-05

What I am saying is-have you got what it takes to make a Chinese girl happy?

If you mean a brand new Louis Vuitton handbag and an i-phone 5, then the answer is no.

#4 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-04

My good friend calls these ladies the 'Starfishes', just laying with their legs open and only ever twitching, never really moving.

That's not twitching with loathing and in trepidation I hope? Maybe if they were with me they'd be more enthusiastic; on the other hand they could go into a fit hahaha. What I am saying is-have you got what it takes to make a Chinese girl happy?

#5 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-05-04

Some of these so-called "respectable" Chinese women just lay on the bed and expect the man to do everything ( I've had personal experience of that )

My good friend calls these ladies the 'Starfishes', just laying with their legs open and only ever twitching, never really moving.

Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

Go to another board -