TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Can't Speak English?
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-04
Re: Can't Speak English?

You need to differentiate: "Aussie fashion models" clearly refers to Silverboy . Don't know whether he really was a fashion model and not a designer or something like that instead; however, he clearly has the qualifications to teach at public universities in China unlike some crappy training centers' DOSes with a fake degree from Khaosan Rd in Bangkok, who in reality was a hot dog vendor in the UK before! Would you accept such a person to be your DOS?
Well, professionalism and ethical business conduct do not count at crappy training centers anyway!

I was merely pointing out the rich variety of histories we can brag about on this forum. If Silverboy has genuine degrees which i believe he has, then in my opinion he's over-qualified; with respect, it's you who maintains that oral English teachers should come from properly trained western school master types-I thought we had established that-am i right or am I right? Anyway, we have braking news from the horses mouth-he was indeed a fashion model(but not a dumb blond one-hahaha) and intermittently helped out on building sites. Those two experiences alone would surpass my own for FT suitability. Now we are all being candid- have you yourself ever done a stint in a sausage factory?-hahaha-all good fun

Return to Index › Re: Can't Speak English?

Go to another board -