TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Beware crazy Chinese women!
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-05-09
Re: Beware crazy Chinese women!

I am going to have to take you under my wing, young man.

I don't really think that your services will be required.

#2 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-09

Wrong again. Who do you know has spent "decades" trying to find a Chinese wife? Or any wife! I have been told by many Chinese women, esp Beijing and Shanghai girls that Chinese men are small and don't last long. Any man get get a woman pregnant, whether they can please a woman sexually is a totally different story.

I hope to don't ask for love and sex tips from Chinese men, you will on a losing streak if you do!

Lets get this right Silverboy, it's okay to criticise Chinese men for the length of their private parts, as long as we have respect for westerners hair..... or the lack of it? hahahaha. Being a construction worker you will surely appreciate this bit of Chinese wisdom- "Confucius he say- man with small pointing trowel can get his mortar between temple blocks neater than man with big pointing trowel"

Try and stop thinking about what amounts to no more than putting something somewhere and jerking it about- try talking to your women, rather than just seeing them as sexual relief-am I right or am I right? I am going to have to take you under my wing, young man.

#3 Parent Silvrerboy - 2013-05-09

Wrong again. Who do you know has spent "decades" trying to find a Chinese wife? Or any wife! I have been told by many Chinese women, esp Beijing and Shanghai girls that Chinese men are small and don't last long. Any man get get a woman pregnant, whether they can please a woman sexually is a totally different story.

I hope to don't ask for love and sex tips from Chinese men, you will on a losing streak if you do!

#4 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-08

No, actually you are wrong. Just because a guy can dip his wick does not make him "a potent lover". Ask most Asian women, Western men are bigger, have more experience,and last longer, game, set ,match!

Well, many Western men, don't even get a start, let alone last longer- they get fed up after many decades of trying to find a Chinese wife. What's asking Asian women-where did you ask-did you ask in the establishments where they like to please..."You're a big boy, twice the size on my bruvver- my word!...that'll be 200 yuan, darling." You have to be careful of women telling you stuff you want to hear-am I right or am I right?

Return to Index › Re: Beware crazy Chinese women!

Go to another board -