TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › China’s "Naked Marriage" prove not all brides demand premarital payout
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-19
Re: China’s bad news does not always travel well, because I know I hold back sometimes

[edited]

For you information, most of the English news on China that you can find on the internet veers towards the positive. There is a genuine lack of truth on many things which are even reported in the Mainland Chinese media. The most recent case of pedophilia regarding the principal of a public school in Hainan who collaborated with a few others in sexually assaulting 6 primary school girls are things that the website you provided did not mention. [edited]

Well, only part of that article was positive as you put it; did you read it? We all know that there's bad stuff happening in China, bad things which are kept secret; however, isn't it good to read about something good and progressive? This paedophilia is a worldwide cancer, and it's covered up worldwide, not least of all by religious establishments- so this covering up is not peculiar to China, but it might be far worse in China- doesn't mean that good things are not happening, and we should welcome that.

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2013-05-18
Re: China’s bad news does not always travel well, because I know I hold back sometimes

i know that this particular article will gladden some posters hearts- others in denial will grab their spades and bury it quickly under the compost heap.

[edited]

For you information, most of the English news on China that you can find on the internet veers towards the positive. There is a genuine lack of truth on many things which are even reported in the Mainland Chinese media. The most recent case of pedophilia regarding the principal of a public school in Hainan who collaborated with a few others in sexually assaulting 6 primary school girls are things that the website you provided did not mention. [edited]

Beelzebub - 2013-05-18
China’s "Naked Marriage" prove not all brides demand premarital payout

http://www.chinahush.com/

For those who don't know chinahush, it's well worth subscribing to, and they will e-mail new articles to you. i know that this particular article will gladden some posters hearts- others in denial will grab their spades and bury it quickly under the compost heap.

Return to Index › China’s "Naked Marriage" prove not all brides demand premarital payout

Go to another board -