TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-21
Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL

I hate to say this, but I am the brown sheep of the family. Not black as in a screw off, or white as a good boy, but I am just an odd ball. I do things most of my family do not. My brother sends me e-mails quite often to return home. My mother is the same way, added with some emotional black mail that only mom's can get away with. But China fits right in with me. China makes me laugh three times as much as it makes me angry. I've met others that blend into China more so than their home countries.

Exactly good man....you will go on my favourite wise posters list together with Foxy Poster.

#2 Parent juanisaac - 2013-05-21

I hate to say this, but I am the brown sheep of the family. Not black as in a screw off, or white as a good boy, but I am just an odd ball. I do things most of my family do not. My brother sends me e-mails quite often to return home. My mother is the same way, added with some emotional black mail that only mom's can get away with. But China fits right in with me. China makes me laugh three times as much as it makes me angry. I've met others that blend into China more so than their home countries.

#3 Parent Mancunian - 2013-05-19

SMGS was not beelze, nor mancu as far as I could tell, but I maybe wrong.

I can vouch that San Migs is not associated at all with those two pedigree posters- The Father, The Son......but who's The Holy Ghost? Hahaha.

No, San Migs, is a fully paid up SH, from which I notice the deluge of indignant support when his sincerity was questioned hahaha. Still ,thanks for your support, it shows loyalty....to a stranger.

#4 Parent Les Battersby - 2013-05-18

SMGS was not beelze, nor mancu as far as I could tell, but I maybe wrong.

#5 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-18

However, it does suit a select few when compared by themselves to the shitty way their homelands treat them!

I totally agree with you ,Foxy. And also I would add that China can become a good home for those of us who normally do not fit in and manage very well at home. Well said Foxy.

#6 Parent foxy - 2013-05-18

I do not think you should be wasting time on things like this, Turnoi, it isn't worth the effort.

Exactly, drags! And that's why I've recently stopped posting replies to all the tripe fed us by smartalecs like Beelzie, Mancu...., SMGS, etc!
The smalltalk on here from those posters is reminiscent of the bilge you can find on 'Greasy Spoon' and 'RD Saloon', and does nothing but denigrate this site. Those trolls should get a life. As I've said before on here, China isn't a good EFL country for most expats. However, it does suit a select few when compared by themselves to the shitty way their homelands treat them!

I think you should follow your advice for Turnoi, as well as mine, and refrain from taking trolls' baits. Let 'em all go to hell - their contributions aren't worth jackshit, no use to man nor beast!

#7 Parent Dragonized - 2013-05-17

Again, I cannot agree. First, it was on fish and chips, and now it is on ales.

I do not think you should be wasting time on things like this, Turnoi, it isn't worth the effort. Has the person whom you are responding to ever taken a firm stand on anything that didn't have opposition? I think not. If there is something that most people on here agree on, it will not be supported by him. I think we all know what to call someone like that. Remember, trolls do not care which side you take, as long as you feel passionate about an issue he/she will go the opposite route to make themselves stand out.

Return to Index › Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL

Go to another board -