TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: From a Language Expert's Desk
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-22
Re: From a Language Expert's Desk

No! It's simply overdemanding me, I know nothing about Linux and do not have the time and energy to get into it. Writing, teaching, doing research, participating in counseling, developing (mostly) free teaching/learning software...what else would you expect me to do? I do clearly have my limitations as everyone else has.

The thing is this, Turnoi, we Linux folk see Microsoft Windows as the devil's own work- we see it for what it is; however, you have my understanding...unfortunately I cannot speak for the sewage worker- these northern sewage workers are a proud but stubborn people; they will call a spade a spade, and a pretend computer operating system a pretend computer operating system; so, after he's had his sixth bacon sarnie, swilled down with Guinness, switched his PC on and seen your post....well, he could easily go into a fit of rage and give you a piece of his Northern mind. Actually, Ubuntu is a lifeline for the poor in darkest Africa, is it not? Ubuntu derives from an African word I believe.

Return to Index › Re: From a Language Expert's Desk

Go to another board -