TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › anything for me?
#1 Parent juanisaac - 2013-06-05
Re: anything for me?

Not in China. You get paid after fulfilling your contract. You are an unkown commodity here, so your employers does not know your character or if you will fulfill your contract.
Maybe after you have been here a few years, you can negotiate airfare up-front.

#2 Parent Collyhurst retired sewage worker - 2013-05-28

The gulf states certainly, south korea also definitely will.

In China you could try and blag your airfare upfront, but mostly you have to pay your own upfront.

#3 Parent macster49 - 2013-05-28

Usually South Korean Teaching jobs or Teaching positions from the middle East will provide airfare upfront.

#4 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-05-28

I've been looking for esl jobs, having 2 years of University education. I found some but received no replies. Does anyone know where I could find one that provides airfare(not after service)?

Hahaha what does (not after service mean) does it mean you would like them to have faith in you and pay your airfare up-front? Well, that's a good reason why you may not be getting a reply.

Are you a native-born English speaker applying for Oral English Teaching Jobs? If not that could be another reason for no replies.

Aymar - 2013-05-27
anything for me?

I've been looking for esl jobs, having 2 years of University education. I found some but received no replies. Does anyone know where I could find one that provides airfare(not after service)?

Return to Index › anything for me?

Go to another board -