TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › money
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2013-06-15
Re: money

I like money too, but I don't like it when there are no rules and principles to play by. If you really want a free for all then everyone should have equal opportunity. Some countries that are regularly bashed on here try to promote themselves as the next great land of opportunity when in fact it is all just a ruse to attract naive expats to fatten up the wallets of a select few in an oligarchy of maybe a few dozen families as well as their in-laws that number inside a few hundred.

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2013-06-15

Yup, when a guy who wants to weasel his way to "making it big", he might come across some hyena lady who will accompany him for less than noble purposes. Birds of a feather.

#3 Parent Dragonized - 2013-06-15

LOL where did you find that picture?

#4 Parent SanMigs - 2013-06-15
Re: ESL Cafe owner Dave Sperling secret to make millions

The words of a sold out on his principles GW.

#5 Parent Collyhurst retired sewer worker - 2013-06-15

while most FT in China are just "weird" people who like things easy

Well, I am weird and I like things easy. Worked hard for donkeys years, happy to kick back in China as long as it lasts , ta very muchly.

#6 Parent vt - 2013-06-15

No, he is not a FT in China, he does

not
need to marry a Chinese woman he cannot communicate with.
Also he is a good business man, while most FT in China are just "weird" people who like things easy.
Any other question?
#7 Parent vt - 2013-06-15

Breaking News: The old man billionaire in this photo just filed for divorce. Most probably he got tired of her and now he needs a NEW LOVE.

#8 Parent MikeK - 2013-06-15

Is he a teacher in China?

#9 Parent Dave supporter - 2013-06-15
ESL Cafe owner Dave Sperling secret to make millions

Marry an Asian woman and let her do the family accounting.

#10 Parent vt - 2013-06-15

But I really have a problem, I like moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Do you see what I mean? Should I Work for Free?

#11 Parent rocket scientist - 2013-06-15

Dude, all women marry for money whether you like it or not. So adapt or disappear.

#12 Parent vt - 2013-06-15

He always says:

Actually, it was her sense of humor that really attracted me....

#13 Parent vt - 2013-06-15

Money doesn't buy happiness ...but it buy her new-clothes and it keeps her pet away from the butcher-shop.

#14 Parent rocket scientist - 2013-06-15

white guys are fugly and stupid. thats why slutty asian girls steal your money cause they can.

vt - 2013-06-15
money

People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made.

Joan Rivers

Return to Index › money

Go to another board -