TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Why white men like to date and marry Chinese and Asian woman
#1 Parent juanisaac - 2013-06-18
Re: Why white men like to date and marry Chinese and Asian woman

Asian men suffer from two things: lack of confidence and they tend to be the stalker types. I know one guy in town who wants a white gf very badly. Instead of meeting them and then getting to know them, he gets their phone number somehow and calls them out of the blue. He did this to one American teacher in town after he managed to get her hotel room number. He later called her while she was in her room without introducing himself. You got a freaked out woman who did not respond positively. I knew another Chinese guy who told his Dutch gf that he would kill himself if she left him.
Another is self-confidence. The way things are going economically in the USA, I feel American woman will be using Chinese men to live and stay in China.
I have seen Asian men and western women couples out there.

#2 Parent Sun T. - 2013-06-16

Honest without being harsh: white gurls like more white guys, blacks, others. No secret here, REALITY.

If you'r a Asian man, target white girls into anime - obsessed ones better. Don't Always Work.

Thank you for your question.

#3 Parent Curious - 2013-06-16

No!

#4 Parent MikeK - 2013-06-16

Question..

Do White Western Wimmin like Asian men?

Sun T. - 2013-06-15
Why white men like to date and marry Chinese and Asian woman

* Easy-cheaper-shorter to court than white women
* white men are more desirable by foreigner women. Easy, Easy.
* Asian women cannot speak English well making them totally dependent to white men when they move West
* white women view them as losers and boring. Asian women view them as special and unique, which boosts their confidence, self-esteem, self-image
* white men wants a young face as companion, low maintenance. White men likes to have a women with small figure like a child, anything that does not remind them of their big and ugly ex white women, who things with good reasons that their ex white men are not good and losers.
* White men will bring his new Asian wife to the West and sponsor her for green card/residency because he knows she will allow him more freedom (and abuse) and KEEP always quiet, she does not speak the language well, does not know anyone there and she is totally dependent like a slave.
If need it: Post a good reply, not an ordinary one.

Return to Index › Why white men like to date and marry Chinese and Asian woman

Go to another board -