TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Time for some fun! Sarcasm yayayaya..
#1 Parent MikeK - 2013-06-21
Re: Time for some fun! Sarcasm yayayaya..

Many parrots in Australia, aren't there?

Yep there is quite a few and some Galahs - these can also be found in China.

#2 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-06-20

Well on this forum, Aussies can certainly teach Brits a thing or two about grumbling hahaha.

I think Aussies learn that whilst being in close proximity.

Many parrots in Australia, aren't there? They also like to copy..."give us a tinnie, Blue-SQUAWK- give us a tinnie, Blue -SQUAWK......Don't give them Chinese Sheilas the drippings from your nose, Cobber -SQUAWK..Don't give.......

#3 Parent MikeK - 2013-06-20

Well on this forum, Aussies can certainly teach Brits a thing or two about grumbling hahaha.

I think Aussies learn that whilst being in close proximity.

#4 Parent JR - 2013-06-20

How do you call a broke FT in China = No Hao

Hao means OK

#5 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-06-19

In Brisbane I seem to recall that the word "teachers" was substituted for "Poms" but that only during the Ashes.

#6 Parent MikeK - 2013-06-19

In Brisbane I seem to recall that the word "teachers" was substituted for "Poms" but that only during the Ashes.

John - 2013-06-18
Time for some fun! Sarcasm yayayaya..

An airplane takes off from the airport. The captain is Jewish and the first officer is Chinese. It's the first time they've flown together and it's obvious by the silence that they don't get along. After thirty minutes, the Jewish Captain speaks, "I don't like Chinese." The First Officer replies, " Ooooh, no like Chinese? Why ees that?" The Captain says, "You bombed Pearl Harbor. That's why I don't like Chinese." The F.O. says, "Nooooo, noooo... Chinese not bomb Pearl Harbah. That Japanese, not Chinese." And the Captain answers, "Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese... it doesn't matter, they're all alike." Another thirty minutes of silence. Finally the F.O. says, "No like Jew." The Captain replies, "Why not? Why don't you like Jews?" F.O. says, "Jews sink Titanic." The Captain tries to correct him, "No, no. The Jews didn't sink the Titanic. It was an iceberg." The F.O. replies," Iceberg, Goldberg, Rosenberg, no mattah. All same."

Return to Index › Time for some fun! Sarcasm yayayaya..

Go to another board -