TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Helen Yang Recruiter
#1 Parent San Migs - 2013-06-21
Re: Helen Yang Recruiter

French, chinese,yawn...you are just posting to troll now.

#2 Parent Collyhurst retired sewer worker - 2013-06-21

I decided a while back that I never want to teach little kids again due to the often private, loosely regulated nature of the industry

You are right, that sealed it for me, along with the fact it is knackering work playing games with kids (it's not teaching, not by any stretch!), in the hot, steamy sauna like humidity of a chinese summer.

#3 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-06-21

I am not prepared to work in China anymore, and certainly NOT teaching kids.

Teaching kids is crappy hard work anywhere. I am also sick of the glut of emails for teach kindergarten for summer camp and beyond. What email program do you use to block senders?

Cheers
SMGS

Why on earth do you want to bother to block senders when all this type of mail can go straight in spam where you only see it if you want to?- Its the cons from Africa and Russia offering Christian love which occasionally get past into your inbox. All this hue and cry about nothing is merely for purposes of reassuring other SH's that you're one of them, is it not? je connais les hommes-hahaha-all good fun.

#4 Parent John O’Shei - 2013-06-21

Yeah, that end of the industry is a bizzare one indeed (teaching kids). Using the ‘cute kids’ a selling point to recruit teachers at many a different company is a rather disturbing thing too, some of the people those kind of places tend to recruit are rather scary to say the least.

I decided a while back that I never want to teach little kids again due to the often private, loosely regulated nature of the industry and a mate who teaches kindergarten is having similar thoughts.

As for those summer camps... Nah, I’m looking forward to a holiday and the odd part-time job.

#5 Parent San Migs - 2013-06-21

I am not prepared to work in China anymore, and certainly NOT teaching kids.

Teaching kids is crappy hard work anywhere. I am also sick of the glut of emails for teach kindergarten for summer camp and beyond. What email program do you use to block senders?

Cheers
SMGS

Return to Index › Re: Helen Yang Recruiter

Go to another board -