TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column:Recruiter Scapegoats.
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-06-23
Re: Beelzebub Says Column:Recruiter Scapegoats.

Maybe, you have a slight problem with German - it should correctly be nicht den Menschen misstrauen (object before verb)- but why you should be using it here at all is a bit beyond me.
Not related to the topic at all, but well then...

Now, according to your logic, you should not mistrust any people, and recruiters in particular. OK, even though I am a complete stranger to you, give me all your money to invest it in a new recruiter company in China, and don't be so mistrusting that I will be running away with it instead...LOL

Hahaha- i don't have any problems with German, as i can't and don't want to speak a word of it- and there was me trusting something copied on the internet to get you going, and it turned out incorrect.

Okay, put it another way...never get so damaged by your experiences in life that you take on 'mistrust' as part of yourself, and become a prisoner of all your bad experiences- that personal road of being controlled by past events leads to a miserable life, a doubting life....so for some that would be, judge each woman as you meet her and not almost how you think she should be, a money grabbing deceitful cow only after your cash. Now that was a bit disjointed wasn't it? I'm in a hurry.

Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column:Recruiter Scapegoats.

Go to another board -