TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column:Recruiter Scapegoats.
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-06-25
Re: Beelzebub Says Column:Recruiter Scapegoats.

You are right as usual beelze, and to use a paraphrased saying from the good book itself, Jeremiah 5:21. King James Version:

Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not

There are those too blind to see truth!

You is a breath of fresh air, Venerable. There's none so blind as those who will not see, eh? There seems to be a lot of FT's on this site bearing white sticks and tripping over Pink Room steps- blindly groping where all good men should fear to grope- treating all good Chinese girls like whores...and making them pay for their own noodles- spending their dotage without a woman's soft touch in strange and hostile Asian countries. How can we help these unfortunates?

#2 Parent The Venerable - 2013-06-25

You are right as usual beelze, and to use a paraphrased saying from the good book itself, Jeremiah 5:21. King James Version:

Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not

There are those too blind to see truth!

#3 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-06-24

The problem is, turnoi, the real and one only turnoi, is the devils own minion does have a point, does he not?

I don't tolerate the dark arts, but he is right about one thing, if you drag grievances along with you, they will leave marks behind in the pavement, and chinese girls don't really like griping foreigners do they? No, no, you could learn a thing from a gent like beelzebub, he is a rare breed these days. [edited]

Well said, Venerable- i gather you're a man of the cloth as well? You are absolutely correct, some FT's get bitter and twisted...It's vicious circle they need a good woman but the good women do not want to know them. I am trying to help them with good advice, but sadly my words of help have fallen upon deaf ears to date.

#4 Parent The Venerable - 2013-06-24

The problem is, turnoi, the real and one only turnoi, is the devils own minion does have a point, does he not?

I don't tolerate the dark arts, but he is right about one thing, if you drag grievances along with you, they will leave marks behind in the pavement, and chinese girls don't really like griping foreigners do they? No, no, you could learn a thing from a gent like beelzebub, he is a rare breed these days. [edited]

Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column:Recruiter Scapegoats.

Go to another board -