TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-06-27
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?

I'm not quite sure that the odds are in your favour, people can pretty much recognise a downs like you in any country in the world.

if you're referring to the odds being against me because of the age difference-I agree with you, I'm not daft- but then on the other hand the chances of a marriage surviving these days where all things are equal is somewhat doubtful--Even the most glittering rain comes to end- you have to enjoy things for the moment; whilst being optimistic for the future.

You refer to me as 'a downs'- I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage as i don't know what it means-please explain. Have a gay weekend.

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-06-27

Struggle against what odds when all the odds are stacked in one's favour in China? Don't encourage Silverby, please-I am desperately trying to save him from himself..women-wise.

I'm not quite sure that the odds are in your favour, people can pretty much recognise a downs like you in any country in the world.

#3 Parent Dragonized - 2013-06-26

You might be conversing with an individual who thinks he is slick enough to talk the horn off a unicorn or the tails of a phoenix. Someone who only legends amongst people or gods can understand. Well, maybe the horned, false "god" with a sharp, swinging tail at the end.

#4 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-06-25

So you are claiming that a window licker like you has a healthy and happy sex life? I am very touched by your struggle against the odds; but I personally believe Silverboy far more than you.

Struggle against what odds when all the odds are stacked in one's favour in China? Don't encourage Silverby, please-I am desperately trying to save him from himself..women-wise.

#5 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-06-25

If they think a guy is handsome/funny, they will have sex with him for free.
I don't believe you have much idea how decent women think, Silverboy. Do you get to meet any decent Chinese women? Do you try and talk to strange women, or do you need the scene set in some smoky bar? Do you approach women in the park-at a bus stop and strike up a conversation? How should you speak to a woman? Well just try and speak to her like you would a man-speak to a woman like she is a person. You are doing some things wrong, Silverby-you must be.

So you are claiming that a window licker like you has a healthy and happy sex life? I am very touched by your struggle against the odds; but I personally believe Silverboy far more than you.

#6 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-06-25

If they think a guy is handsome/funny, they will have sex with him for free.

I don't believe you have much idea how decent women think, Silverboy. Do you get to meet any decent Chinese women? Do you try and talk to strange women, or do you need the scene set in some smoky bar? Do you approach women in the park-at a bus stop and strike up a conversation? How should you speak to a woman? Well just try and speak to her like you would a man-speak to a woman like she is a person. You are doing some things wrong, Silverby-you must be.

Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?

Go to another board -