TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: My news
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-07-02
Re: My news

This is the reason I stopped doing summer camps in China- too many crazy foreigners. It's like a soap opera with so many sub-plots. One teacher is threatening to leave becasue he does not like the food, three drunk teachers stole laundry carts in the hall and are racing, another guy is having a fight with his gf in his room, another did not return from the night before, another does not want to do the museum tour because he wants to go back to his place, and one of the women is crying because of the tone a teacher used with her. Enough! I just decided to stay home this summer.

I agree, and those malcontents could end up grumbling on this site.

#2 Parent juanisaac - 2013-07-02
Re: My news

This is the reason I stopped doing summer camps in China- too many crazy foreigners. It's like a soap opera with so many sub-plots. One teacher is threatening to leave becasue he does not like the food, three drunk teachers stole laundry carts in the hall and are racing, another guy is having a fight with his gf in his room, another did not return from the night before, another does not want to do the museum tour because he wants to go back to his place, and one of the women is crying because of the tone a teacher used with her. Enough! I just decided to stay home this summer.

Return to Index › Re: My news

Go to another board -