TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: My news
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-07-03
Re: My news

“Taking a break”, as in marking papers – the work that some EL teachers choose to do by nature of the job they have accepted and other EL teachers pour scorn upon. Little bit of schadenfreude creeping in here. I don't think I "did a runner" as you so euphemistically put it. Like I said, I had a lot of other things to do and that debate was not worth any more time. I have been informed that one of the moderators was pretty sick of it too.

As for the offer to toughen me up, this had me worried - you might want to use formaldehyde, ethanol etc. I’ll pass on that one thanks. I bet you’re an expert in applying cosmetic make-up. Have you tried it on the living rather than the deceased? And for a brief moment, I thought you meant the subterranean vistas of the Collyhurst sewers – the former domain of your alter-ego. All good fun, with respect, just saying, no offence, blah blah blah.

I rather think that you meant to say 'dysphemistically put it' eh? hahahaha-however you are forgiven because even the wretched spell-checker has got stroppy over that one. i was being really nice using 'runner'

I have absolutely nowt to do with 'Collyhurst Retired Sewer Worker'''Mancunian, Yes...That naughty Collyhurst may well be taking the piss out of me though..the difference is I really was a stopper and gag man for an undertaker. What about Collyhurst? Reveal yourself-Haha.

Having corrected your English Hahaha- I have to say your post was brilliant, so keep up the good work, please. Even more fun with you back...and informative.

Return to Index › Re: My news

Go to another board -