TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Beelzebub says- Why FT's do not need music.
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-07-03
Re: Beelzebub says- Why FT's do not need music.

Have you considered using a stun grenade?

Failing that maybe buy an Uzi - A quick and easy solution to noisy neighbours.

Hahaha wo tong yi ni de zhuyi- but I prefer Mr Beans solution when he recorded all their noise and played it back to them while they were still farting and scratching their arses at 9am of a Sunday morning.

#2 Parent MikeK - 2013-07-03
Re: Beelzebub says- Why FT's do not need music.

Have you considered using a stun grenade?

Failing that maybe buy an Uzi - A quick and easy solution to noisy neighbours.

Beelzebub - 2013-06-30
Beelzebub says- Why FT's do not need music.

I find that music and those FT's who listen to it are an absolute pain in the arse; especially if you have to live in a badly sound insulated flat in a teachers' compounds. Music loving FT's can be the most selfish breed of moron that the Good Lord in all his wisdom chose to put in place, to deprive the rest of us of any peace and quiet and even sleep.

And some of the self-indulgent personal pronouns that ooze out of them really make me want to puke- like the food-lover will keep saying, as if it were some sort of personality strong point "i couldn't manage without my early morning coffee, and I really love my food," so says the music bore "I couldn't live without my music- WELL, I'd pull the plug- I would deprive you of it for good, so you can die and leave me in peace.

Ever been to a nice river bank and some clown either has a thing stuck in his ear listening to bilge, or he lets us all hear his thundering great wireless? What all these idiots miss out on is the music of the water- the birds-now those kiddies do know a thing about music which is not offensive to the ear of the more discerning, like wot I am. Now, am I right or am I right?

Return to Index › Beelzebub says- Why FT's do not need music.

Go to another board -